How embarrassing to get your credit card denied, especially when the clerk knows your famous mug. Also making people blush: being a bad celeb parent, being a whiny reporter, and being in the blind items at all. The shame!
1. "You would think that an actress who has over 30 credits to her name would have put away some serious coin over the years. However, this one doesn't appear to be managing her money well. She went shopping recently, racking up about a thousand dollars worth of purchases in a short amount of time. She presented her credit card. Denied. She presented a second credit card. Denied. The actress accused the salesperson of not knowing how to process a credit card transaction. The salesperson held her tongue and simply smiled and asked the actress if she wanted to pay cash. The actress snapped that she wasn't stupid enough to carry that type of cash around with her. She pulled out another credit card. Third time was a charm. What has she done with all her money? We hope it didn't go up her nose." [Blind Gossip]
2. "What upper list celebrity parents have only seen their child/children for a total of five days over the past two months. The parents feel like the child/children get in the way too much and our parents have way too much going on in their lives to be concerned with their child/children right now." [CDaN]
3. "These two stars fell in love in their early twenties, but they only dated for a few months. Now both are settled in comfortable relationships. We know the two split amicably but there were still questions of ‘what if.' Now, because of a recent project, the two might get the chance to rekindle that romance, but will they betray the their current partners for the price of reunited love?? Not Angelina." [BuzzFoto]
4. "Which New York socialite went into a shop near her five-star hotel in Paris and accidentally broke something, causing a huge scene? After police detained the philanthropist, she was thrown out of her hotel." [P6]
5. "Which New York Times reporter was in Schnipper's Quality Kitchen, on Eighth Avenue, complaining loudly to a female colleague that the Gray Lady is doing nothing to promote his upcoming book." [P6]
6. "Which hunky news anchor wore a special black helmet to go with his tight, black T-shirt for his reports from the front? The dark get-up made him really stand out among the troops in their camouflage fatigues." [P6]