And no, you can not guess Star Jones. Her
arrangement marriage ended a while ago. This must be a new one. Also for your pondering: crazy actress diets, a director who pees himself, and a country singing meth dealer. Fun!
1. "Which D-list relationship recently ended when the gal found out her man's secret vice was boy-on-boy action?" [NY Daily News]
2. "This TV actress put on a few pounds (six, to be exact) while her show was on hiatus, but now that they are back in production, she is desperate to lose weight quickly. She has begun a diet of 800 calories a day consisting only of the following foods: chicken, brown rice, non-fat yogurt, and blueberries. If you are assuming she eats the first two together, and the second two together, you'd be wrong." [Blind Gossip]
3. "This A list director passed out during a premiere of his latest movie. When people tried to help him out of the theatre they noticed he had wet himself and his seat. Nice." [CDaN]
4. "This very good looking C+ list movie actor who doesn't work as much as you would think was in a convenience store. There were two people in line in front of him and after waiting patiently for about two seconds pushed them out of the way and said he needed to go first. When the clerk told him he would have to wait his turn, our actor screamed and yelled and then walked out. He opened the door so hard that it broke off its hinges." CDaN
5. "This isn't so much of an example as bad drug behavior but it is drug related. This A list country music singer with a sterling reputation is also a huge meth dealer. Well actually it is his road manager that does the dealing. Our singer just gets the majority of the profits." CDaN
6. "This B+ reality star and sometime actress has her very own diet plan. She is so pleased with it she wanted to try and market it. She actually approached her agent and said, 'I have a great diet plan and I want to sell it.' 'What is it?' the agent asked. 'It's this pill called Adderall. I take it and then I am not hungry for days.'" CDaN