Miley Cyrus is confused by Perez Hilton; Nadya Suleman is confused about just how many beings she wants; and Mel Gibson's mistress doesn't understand why boozy adultery didn't lead to more.
- Mel Gibson's ex-mistress Diana Alouise is offering to team up with Gibson's soon-to-be ex-wife in her divorce case against the actor. Gibson told the mistress he was married, but she was convinced their "sex, alcohol and partying" would lead to a healthy, committed relationship, so obviously she has cause to be bitter. [Daily Star]
- Nadya Suleman is adopting a shih tzu dog, to go with her 14 kids, and to just generally see how many breathing things she can accumulate before she's actually stopped. [Scoop]
- Andy Samberg funded short films at NYU using $5,000 that mysteriously appeared in his bank account, due to some kind of miraculous error. [Gatecrasher]
- Miley Cyrus on her constant heckler Perez Hilton: "I don't know how old he is, but taking it out on me is a little strange. It's like going back to high school." [Daily Mail]
- An angry newspaper editor in Burlington County, New Jersey will not have Jay Leno mocking his dueling "School Taxes Going Up" and "School Taxes Going Down" headlines, because they're NOT MISTAKES, DAMMIT. [P6]