We get lots of suggestions every day, even from people who work here. Nick liked a photo; Foster is proudly "fucking retarded." And a suggestion at never-ending-open-thread #crosstalk: watching a show we're not liveblogging? Feel free to do it there!
- Foster Kamer wrote a defense of Rahm Emanuel's use of the phrase "fucking retard" for his other job at Blackbook and we didn't link to it.
- Nick Denton likes this picture looking down from the top of a New York skyscraper and we didn't use it. Not Gawkery enough.
- HollyQE2 kept us updated on sad search for missing college student Morgan Harrison, whose body was probably found this afternoon.
- Erika Stevens notes that Monday's edition of the New Orleans Times-Picayune sold out following the Saints clinching their Super Bowl berth on Sunday. Tomorrow on Poynter: To Save Newspapers, the NFL Must Turn the Super Bowl into a 32-Team Battle Royale.
- vitajex is planning a viewing party for the release of Tucker Max's poop movie DVD. Are you?
- Terrafractal thinks NBC's selection of The Tonight Show rerun was a sly diss of Conan.
- Uncle_Billy_Slumming finds a funny video of Arianna Huffington trying to sing and dance.
You can leave us tips, links, news, story ideas, pictures, whatever on the #tips page by using the "Share" box on the front page and including the hashtag #tips. If you'd prefer, you can also send a confidential email to email@example.com or call our tipline at 646-214-8138.