Barbara Walters can't remember which, uh, presidents have been on The View; Oprah Winfrey can't work a BlackBerry and Jennifer Aniston can't talk to Bradley Cooper without whispers and chest-touching.
- Jennifer Aniston was seen flirting heavily with Bradley Cooper at a party for her new movie, and leaving the party around the same time as the actor, six years her junior. Then she was rumored picked up from the set of one of her other movies by ex Brad Pitt, who's been texting her, and taken on an hour-long drive to New York. The actress is either drowning in competing men or in competing film publicists.
- Oprah Winfrey says she lost the initial Michelle Obama profile she wrote for Time because her BlackBerry ate it. What marketing cred Barack Obama giveth your handheld computer, Oprah taketh away. [Gatecrasher]
- People laid off from Portfolio drowned their sorrows at the home of the woman blamed for destroying Portfolio. If nothing else, drinking while resisting the urge to talk smack will hone your cocktail party skills. [P6]
- Barbara Walters is just openly admitting she can't remember the past guests on her show, especially when it's some obscure celebrity like the President of the United States. [P6]
- Lindsay Lohan tried to make her ex Samantha Ronson jealous with talk about all the major actors supposedly chasing her, and maybe by showing her a new batch of pictures where she's posing as Marilyn Monroe, and ended up spending the night at Ronson's Los Angeles home.