Today we have a marriage of convenience, credit stealing hip hoppers, a young couple having public sex, a washed-up actor with a fetish, and a frustrated reality star.
1) "Which fashion/beauty marketing exec raised eyebrows with a fancy hotel wedding? The guests sniffed that her younger groom is an illegal alien happy to score a green card." [P6]
2) "Which hip-hop fashion team is taking more credit than it deserves? While most designers acknowledge their assistants do much of the work, this up-and-coming pair accept kudos but never mention the staff in the back who actually make it happen." [P6]
3) "Which engaged young couple shocked an entire film crew when they were caught having sex on set?" [NYDN]
4) "This married, aging, Academy Award winning/nominated actor who is probably C list if you look at what he does now, but would probably only ever appear above the title has had a 15 year habit that is finally beginning to surface. It seems that our married star enjoys certain sexual acts that are certainly not what one would call normal. Always with a woman, but they involve him being on the receiving end of yeah, how can I put this delicately. I really can't. Let's just say he enjoys showers that really don't involve water coming out of a pipe. He also enjoys toys being used on him. Anyway, enough of the sordid aspects. It seems that for the past 15 years our actor has used the same professional who was the model of discretion. She retired at the end of the year, and since then our actor has tried out the services of three or four other professionals who don't have that same level of discretion and have been blabbing all over town about our actor's crazy fetishes." [CDaN] [Ed. guess: Timothy Hutton?]
5) "Which reality show newbie is furious at the producers of her show? She agreed to do the show because she was told that it would substantially boost her own music career. However, the producers are only allowing little one-line snippets of her music to be used here and there, and finding plenty of excuses as to why they can't use an entire song on the show." [BlindGossip]