It’s been sometime since our last giveaway and I know you all want the goodies so here it comes again. We’re going to giveaway 3 limited premium WordPress themes membership from RocketTheme and it is worth $50 and the validity of the membership will last for 90 days and you stand the chance to download all the themes if you win the contest for 90 days !!!
How to win?
- Follow @WPWebHost Twitter
- Tweet/Retweet the following message:
WPWebHost is going Gaga again and retweet this to win Free RocketThemeonly at @WPWebHost
- Submit the URL of your tweet at comment section below.
- You may enter this giveaway multiple times by tweeting the message once a day until giveaway closes. Each tweet is counted as one entry, which will be put into the list of entries.
- Contest starts as soon as this post is published and ends on 22 August, 2011.
- Winners will be chosen using Random.org's List Randomizer after the contest ends.
* You don’t have to be existing customer of WPWebHost to win this giveaways.
Can’t wait to enjoy these themes?
So what are you waiting for? Start tweeting NOW!!
Tumblr to WordPress
For those who has contents in Tumblr and would like to migrate to WordPress, these are some of the steps you need to follow in order to migrate your contents to self-hosted WordPress.
- Firstly, go to this link for Tumblr to WordPress export tool as Tumblr does not have the export features.http://haochen.me/tumblr/
- Once, you’re in the page, type in your tumblr blog name. For eg. [example.tumblr.com]
- It has two choices either in WordPress.com or WordPress self-hosted. Choose according to your preferences and click the export button. It will then convert the tumblr files into an XML file and will be saved into your computer.
- Login to your self-hosted WordPress dashboard and go to Tools > Import.
- Select on WordPress and it will prompt you for the WordPress importer plugin and just click Install.
- After install the WordPress importer plugin, go back to Tools > Import and click WordPress and you will see a page like this below
- Choose the converted XML file you have exported earlier and click Upload file and import.
- You will then see a page that prompts you to assign author from your earlier blog or assign author to an existing user and there will be list of users in the dropdown list. You may choose to assign it to the respective authors of your preferences.
- After you clarify all the details, just check the box atDownload and import file attachmentsand clickSubmitand you are done.
Post a Comment